Our CPR Classes
CPR Savers Training offers CPR classes in association with the American Association of CPR Life Savers & First Aid Safety™. Our network of professional emergency safety personnel teach safety classes to individuals, EMS departments, government agencies, businesses, schools and families.
Our 2 1/2 - 3 hour live, hands-on CPR training courses include:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) training for adults, children, and infants.
- Comprehensive lesson on rescue breathing techniques, airway obstruction, and choking prevention.
- Basic lesson in the physiology and anatomy of the heart and lungs.
- Recognition & treatment of cardiopulmonary emergencies such as heart attacks and strokes.
- A summary review about blood borne pathogen emergencies, personal protection, and Good Samaritan laws.
- A comprehensive AED/Adult CPR student workbook and a 2-year student certification card.
Classes are available on-site at your location or at our training center.
Get Trained by the Best
All of our classes meet current OSHA and American Heart Association guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
Know the Basic Steps
Even if you won't be taking a course with us, we want to make sure that you're prepared for an emergency! Keep these tips in mind for the future—you'll never know when you might need them.
Check for Danger
Check if there are any exposed wires, glass, fire, or if you smell any gas. Don't put yourself in danger!
Open the Airway
Make sure that the victim's airway is not obstructed by a foreign object or vomit.
Check for Breathing
Place your ear to the victim's mouth to listen for breathing and watch their chest to see if it rises.
Check for Circulation
Check the victim's pulse to see if their heart is still circulating blood.
Use A Defibrillator
Apply AED pads and follow the voice/text instructions for operating the defibrillator.